Sunday, April 18, 2010

Strange, Silly & Stupid From the 8-5-9



Hello All:

Here is a play list of stories that Tony and I have made up that are strange, stupid and silly from the 8-5-9, (the area code for where Tony and I currently live right now.)  I have been meaning to post this below play list here for about a month now, because some of the stuff that is on this play is absolutely true, (no joke!!)

With this play list, I have an introduction that I personally shot, then it goes in to a video that Tony has shot, then it goes back to me telling some tales here.  Fair warning though, folks  --  in one of the videos, I say "Retard" and it is not me bashing mentally challenged people here  --  it is more like me saying that the behavior being described in the video was retarded, so don't go crying that I dislike mentally challenged people here, (I also mention this same information in one of the videos as well here!!)


Any way, folks  --  here are the videos for you!!  Oh, and one last thing before I forget  --  yes, Tony and I will be adding more videos to this play list as time passes, because as we think up stupid stuff from the area, we'll post those stories in this play list, so keep an eye out for those tales here!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog here!! Keep an eye out for some new posts from me in the near future!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.