Sunday, April 18, 2010

Screaming Children Story & Disipline Stuff Too



Hello All:


I shot this video here back in March 2010.  I kept meaning to add this video as well here to this blog, but I have forgotten to do it until now.  This is something that I just wanted to share about bad behavior.

The first video is the above mentioned video from March 2010.  The video beneath the March 2010 video is something that I shot earlier today, (on April 18, 2010) about spanking that I did as a video response here.  The video below my video response is the actual video that I was doing the video response to as well.


So here are those three videos, folks!!  I hope that you enjoy watching these videos here!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog here!! Keep an eye out for some new posts from me in the near future!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.