Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update On A Previous Blog/Vlog


Hello All:


Here is an update on that last blog that I posted about Cheddar's in Florence, Kentucky.  I have already posted this below video in my restaurant, food, drink and other eating related blog section tonight, but I just figured that I would share this below update here as well, (since I have already posted the first video below here!!)


This below video here is about what happened this past Monday, (May 24, 2010); when the manager of the restaurant called my house to talk with me about what had happened on Saturday, (May 22, 2010.)  I just thought that the turn of events on May 24, 2010 were pretty interesting and funny here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog here!! Keep an eye out for some new posts from me in the near future!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.